Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger Is200

IreTony

Search the forum....sure their will be loads of topics covering this.

I Searched them all but nothing about autos my car has 70,000miles and i want to get one fitted just want to know what has to be done/im new to the car mods !

No worries, the search function isnt the best im affraid. As Rsarin says, should have no probs at all fitting one to it. 8 hour job or so. PM me you're email addy and I can send you a copy of the instrucitons so you can weigh it up yourself.

nothing needs to be done to the car mate,i agree the search on s/c auto's throws up fewer threads than manual supercharging,but as kazi says it has been covered quite a few times.The kit is bolt on,i have an auto s/cd car and i run it with std zorst and prolex manifold.for the first 3 months i ran it without the manifold.the kit gives you 210hp and its great.the cost for fitting is usually £400 max and some people do it themselves as they have auto knowledge,maybe you have also but if not then there is a place called charlesworth motors just outside Manchester that do it at that price.They also remove the cats which i beleive helps if you dont want to change to performance headers.the kit new is around £2100 i think and it can be sourced from tdi/prolex.hope this helps a little.the zorst will help a little also.i put mine on at 55k and its now on 85k.never had a problem with it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links