Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Very Big Problem

yeh ya would've thought so, might be worth tryin a scrap yard some where though if they dont turn up.

Ive heard good things about these people as its what some dealers use to source second hand parts.

dewsbury

Hope it all goes well for you.

jay

thanks very much appreciate that - I have emailed them.

Sarah xx

Sarah,

have a look at your Home Contents policy - sometimes you're covered for any lost keys especially if you had a house door key on the fob which you lost too.

You may be surprised to find that it won't cost you a penny...tho' it depends on the company and the policy. Try it!!

I had a quick scan through them the other day and I am sure it doesn't cover lost keys - I will have another proper read though see what it says.

Sarah,

have a look at your Home Contents policy - sometimes you're covered for any lost keys especially if you had a house door key on the fob which you lost too.

You may be surprised to find that it won't cost you a penny...tho' it depends on the company and the policy. Try it!!

I had a quick scan through them the other day and I am sure it doesn't cover lost keys - I will have another proper read though see what it says.

If in doubt or not specifically mentioned call them, and tell them you have lost the keys and see what they say...

Sarah,

If in doubt or not specifically mentioned call them, and tell them you have lost the keys and see what they say...

Just called my home insurers and I amm not covered as I don't have personal belongings in my policy. :tomato:

Hey there, dont know if this would help or not but if your still goin to go down the scrappy direction just spottd an ecu on eBay which may be of some help, i dont know what all needs replaced etc but im sure sommone will correct me shortly lol.

Ecu on ebay

Also as upsetting as it is there are usually people selling is200's as spare due to crashes etc on eBay, would be worth givin them a shout also as it would by far be the cheapest option, which is always at the top of my list lol.

> lexus is200 sport breaking

> BREAKING LEXUS IS200 ON 03 REG

> LEXUS IS200 BREAKING SPARE PARTS

Hope this heps.

jay

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links