Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meguiars

Thinking about getting this package...

HERE

Only thing is...what do i use first..is it like in this order..

1) Shampoo / Conditioner & Liquid Wax Kit (with Lambs Wool Wash Mitt)

2) Quick clay Detailer Spray & Claybar

3) 3 Stage Deep Crystal System (Cleaner / Polish / Wax) (Applicator Pads, Supreme Shine microfibre Towel)

4) NXT Glass Cleaner

5) Endurance Tyre Gel

...is it missing "Meguiars Water Magnet microfibre Drying Towel" and "Duo Fiber Glass Super Towel"?

Really need an easy guide for what should be done at each stage and what of the product to use...oh and forget about alloy polish etc, as my wheels need refurbishing anyway so i don't care much about cleaning them too much...

Yep, that order is fine. You'll get a fantastic finish with that lot. Don't scrimp on the claying though - it's good surface prep - take your time over it.

Get a Meguiars drying towel - chamoix leathers just aren't any good I don't find. Get some Meguiars Hot Rims alloy wheel cleaner. It'll cost you a small fortune getting all the stuff in the initial outlay but it lasts for ages. I've still got a bottle of Gold class polish that I bought 6 years ago and I'm quite obsessive about my car being clean and the bottle is still going strong. If you want any help, give me a shout.

Keith

Cheers guys for the reply! Never have i put this much into just cleaning my cars...but by the sound of it most of you say its well worth it. At the moment i only use cheapo stuff (don't dare to mention it as i will get flamed lol), but even then after i finish i just stand back and admire my car for ages...so this claying and detailing with top product is going to really wow me back!

Cheers guys for the reply! Never have i put this much into just cleaning my cars...but by the sound of it most of you say its well worth it. At the moment i only use cheapo stuff (don't dare to mention it as i will get flamed lol), but even then after i finish i just stand back and admire my car for ages...so this claying and detailing with top product is going to really wow me back!

If it's Autoglym or Turtlewax then consider it a metaphorical slap on the wrists! The difference you'll notice with proper stuff just cannot be quantified until you've experienced it.

Keith

Right m8 I will give you a quick insider on how to clean your motor.

Firstly spray the car all over (spray takes all bits of grit away)

Clean your wheels, with brush then rinse them.Apply tyre gel with one of the applicator pads

Then you need 2 buckets one with shampoo in and one with clean water and 2 wash mitts,so you wash some of the car then rinse your mitt in the clean water then back in the shampoo and off again.

first do all the top half of the car using one of the mitts , then rinse.

Then do the bottom half door,boot and bonnet sills using the other mitt and rinse with spray.

Then use the clay pressing very lightly and go over the full car.rinse again then use your drying towel

Then you need to use the full 3 stage system. Buff off with Microfibers

Then finish all the other bits.

Any more info give me a shout as the lads will vouch i can cleam a car well :)

Dave

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links