Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Rs200 Ecu Upgrade

yamaha3sge

Hi I currently own an Altezza RS200. I'm currently looking for a chip upgrade for my car. The TOM's TECS2 replacement ECU or the Apexi PowerFC is way beyond my budget. And I'm not interested in the HKS F-Con and friends. Are there any companies in the UK doing reprogrammed chips for the RS200? Something that I can swap with the standard chip in the ECU.

Any suggestions?

Haven't really thought about the Greddy stuff. The Motec is similar in price to the TOM's replacement ECU. Both beyond my budget right now. (But if you can afford it I'd recommend the Motec instead).

I've installed a HKS exhaust manifold (Super header). The manifold seemed to add bags of mid range punch at the expense of top end. But it cured the 4000-5000rpm power dip on the standard engine. Now a very nasty flat spot occurs at roughly 2500rpm instead. :nuke: Plus I could do with a cleaner top end.

I'm guessing a reprogrammed chip that maps a richer fuel mix at lower revs, might just do the trick. It did with my previous car which was the Civic SiR. (1.6 DOHC VTEC).

i am thinking to buy a tom's ecu as well,but it's quite expensive,cost about 1,200.Motect is better than tom's,because it come by a plain ecu which u can programme it in ur style...maybe u can try unichip as a good sub.......it only costs about 550,the best garage i know is in chesterfield called John Noble....cos my f's gt4 is tunned by them...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links