Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Manchester Meet

Gord

Rogue will be coming down to Charlesworth motors on sat 3rd november to have some work done to his car.

He will be staying in the Premier Inn at Denton, right next to the M60 Ring road + RRG Denton Toyota Dealers

Alphagate drive

Manchester road south

Denton

M34 3SH

I will be meeting him for a drink/meet in the pub next door '' The Stable Gate '' on the sat 3rd november, its the day B4 the Blackpool meet.

Anyone intrested is welcome to join us.

• 2 weeks later...

i was thinkin about it too,the hotel is £50 for the night and im thinkin ill sink 5-6 pints then hit the sack, problem is what time is everyone getting up for the blackpool meet?cos i dont think ill be able to cope with getting up too early.

i was thinkin about it too,the hotel is £50 for the night and im thinkin ill sink 5-6 pints then hit the sack, problem is what time is everyone getting up for the blackpool meet?cos i dont think ill be able to cope with getting up too early.

Should be ok to get up at 9ish mate, to set off @ 9.30am

After a hard day at the garage I will be needing a few scoops. Gord are you about Charlesworth on the Saturday, is Steve still ok for fitting the manifold.

cheers

Bobby

Yer you are booked in @ Steve's Garage

Might be up after 12noon, but yes to sat night + drink :D

After a hard day at the garage I will be needing a few scoops. Gord are you about Charlesworth on the Saturday, is Steve still ok for fitting the manifold.

cheers

Bobby

Smashin' will be at Steves around 9am ish......any intercoolers in the shop :winky:

cheers

Bobby

Smashin' will be at Steves around 9am ish......any intercoolers in the shop :winky:

Think he has some, why you after one now :question:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk