Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Merc S500 Or Bmw745 Or Ls430?

lexuslexus

Earlier this year I sold my Merc S500 - w-reg 52k and thought I'd try a BMW 745 - 2003 51k - sold that and got a Lexus LS430 2002 61k. ( incidently I'd owned 5 LS400s 3 S500s and 2 BMW 7 series ) - for what my opinion is worth the LS430 is brilliant, so comfortable, so pleasant to drive, cheaper than the equivelent alternatives, so well thought out with useful detail, a superb ML sound system, easy to use Satnav ( compared to the others), and cheaper to insure. OK I am not young anymore - if I was I might be more pleased with the BMW 745 but I could not put up with the road noise & bump/thump, nor was it relaxing to drive on a motorway - too much correction/effort needed. If like me you value quality and quiet with useful pace try an LS430. They are also more exclusive.

Hi -see your point -I was just adding my pennys worth for those who are debating the choice of Merc/BMW/Lexus flagships. There may be potential Ls owners who have not had the chance to drive several of these vehicles within a short timescale. I am a motor dealer - so have experience of driving hundreds of cars - if anyone wishes to contact me re this they can do so via my website at click herewww.cartocar.co.uk

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links