Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've been getting frequent err3 messages on the CD player in my 1994 GS300. I tried curing this by disconnecting and reconnected the power connectors to the changer unit.

Unfortunately, the radio is now dead with no display at all(also the aerial does not work). I have checked all fuses in the engine bay and footwell fuseboxes and they are all OK. Are there any other fuses?

If the worst has happened and I've blown the unit, I would love to fit an Alpine unit I have - Is the only option to completely rewire? Are the fascia panels only available in the US?

Thanks in advance.

I had the same problem last week - the radio suddenly stopped working. It was the fuse.

At the same time however the clock, door mirror adjuster and heater stopped working. If it is the fuse yours will have done the same as the same fuse is used for them all. If not then it won't be the fuse.

The fuse is the 10 amp one on the top row closest to you in the drivers well. When I removed mine the first time it looked OK and I was baffled. However I later looked at it again more closely and found that it was blown, but the crack was so small I could not see it until I looked at it in daylight.

Hope this helps.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links