Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Detailing Show?

PJ S

Not sure if any of you are members of detailing World, so forgive me if you've already seen this.

The site is looking to putting on a detailing Show as per http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=53690

In case guests can't see the thread, then give your input via the survey link on the opening thread - http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey....g1dnqrw2m380700

It'll be interesting to see what the response is from outside the DW forums.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys - most heartening!

Correct, no Lexus - opted for the Accord, maybe I'll go with the Lexus next time.

The geographical location is yet to be decided - that's where the survey link fits in, your chance to add you wishes/opinion.

The show is being planned as a one day affair (Saturday) with various companies attending to show their wares, and for attendees to purchase if they so wish.

A chance to meet and learn from some of the country's most high profile/respected detailers, where you can learn more about certain techniques or aspects of detailing.

If you are at all interested in keeping the car(s) you own in the best condition possible, then this show will be worthy of your attendance. If you're a once a month, single bucket and sponge person, then perhaps not unless you're happy devaluing your car with swirls and scratches.

I see some of you have managed to find the DoDo, leaving behind the Megs and Autoglym - well done, but that's only the tip of the iceberg as far as what is out there to help you keep your car in showroom condition - car park dings aside!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links