Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Shocks

AdrianRS200

Just a quick question for ye all. i had my shocks out of my tezza this evening and noticed that 3 had purple rings around them and one had a blue ring arond it. the part numbers are different. Just wonderin what the differnce is or is there one?

Pictures would be great! no idea what your talking about, maybe they are coilovers

Pictures would be great! no idea what your talking about, maybe they are coilovers

they are standard shocks. the rings im on about are just a painted purple ring and a painted blue ring around them. the shock with the blue line is a different part number.

i think hes talking bout the standard springs, there not always the same, eg, rear left and rear right sometimes different due to the waight of the car not beening the same on both sides, they usually mark this out on springs with a colouerd dot or line or ring,

i think hes talking bout the standard springs, there not always the same, eg, rear left and rear right sometimes different due to the waight of the car not beening the same on both sides, they usually mark this out on springs with a colouerd dot or line or ring,

i have lowering springs in the car. the stripes im on about are on the standard shocks. sorry i havent been very clear as to what i was asking. on the standard shocks there was 3 with a purple stripe on them and one shock with a blue stripe on it. the shock with the blue stripe on it has a different part number on it.

i have lowering springs in the car. the stripes im on about are on the standard shocks. sorry i havent been very clear as to what i was asking. on the standard shocks there was 3 with a purple stripe on them and one shock with a blue stripe on it. the shock with the blue stripe on it has a different part number on it.

Maybe one was replaced at some stage and the new one had a different part number. Just make sure the car is sitting at the same height on the end that has the 2 different colour stripes on the shocks ie make sure your car is at the same height drivers and passengers side front/rear

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links