Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Bonnet

lexus stereo

Hi all,i recently damaged my bonnet on myh se and have been trying everywhere to get a replacement,i just need a used bonnet in good condition,i cant seem to find one anywhere,if anyone on the forum knows anywhere London end would be good but anywhere really please let me know,cheers

Look in Find A Part website and also website for 247 spares. Put all the details down and wait for the dismantlers/scrapyars to ring you with details. When someone rings you, do not rush in buyng it straight away, take the details including the phone number who phones you, price and see if you get any more phone calls. Once you have decided on where you want to buy it from ring back and just ask them for the conditon of the bumper before you depart with your money. I also suggest you try japarts and ring them up. They are based in London on Edware Road and ask them too for the price of the brand new bumper to give you some idea. Also ring up the dealer and ask for the price for the new one too. This way you will be able to work out where you want to buy it from. Hope this helps.

Hi all,i recently damaged my bonnet on myh se and have been trying everywhere to get a replacement,i just need a used bonnet in good condition,i cant seem to find one anywhere,if anyone on the forum knows anywhere London end would be good but anywhere really please let me know,cheers

Sorry when I replied, I meant bonnet and not bumper. Also shop around for the body shop before you give the car in and ask them if your bonnet can be repaired and the cost.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links