Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Ecu Pinout Help Please.

OK first post this is what brings me here :)

I need a Pinout showing what wires do on a IS200 1G-FE ECU

# 89661-53030 - DENSO 175300-2541-12V

I have a picture showing all the plugs but need to know what wires do in these plugs e.g. pulse + - signals etc etc

Thanks.

BTW it is a manual drive if it makes a difference.

You'll need a full wiring diagram mate (ie for each bit)

As i dont think theres a drawing with just what each wire does just different diagrams that show where they go on the ECU.

May i ask why?

Stav

On the supercharger kit there is a "ECU Extension box with 4 wires coming out of it" I would like to know what the wires do especially the black wire.

On the ECU pinout I need to know what 2 wires do, in block E6 the biggest block on the cars ECU #21 Cream with black stripe and block E5 #17 Brown with silver dots.

Thanks.

The four wires for the black box?

the red one is the +12v

The Black one is just simply a Ground

The yellow one is the signal from the inlet manifold pressure sensor,

and the green on is the signal too the ECU.

FCDwirings.jpg

Ignore the top bit of the pic, thats for an HKS FCD

IS there a problem with it or something? they have been known to fail over time.

Stav

Thanks for you input Stav.

The problem we have is the #3 cylinder the piston rings have broken up as well as the bottom of the piston, signs of #2 going as well + big end shells are showing signs of fracture.

Before we fit another engine in the car we need to determine wether or not the supercharger has caused this as we don't want another engine to be replaced in a year or so.

The crown of the piston and all valves seem intact.

However the only discrepency we can see is the black wire has been fitted to a different location other than TTE have stated on the diagram.

Mainly E5 # 17 not E6 # 21 < we need to determine weather or not this could cause a fault.

I am well aware that most people fit the HKS FCD as a replacement, but this is just the TTE kit fitted as normal.

Regards.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links