Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Product Spin

dgman

i know that some of you out there are interested in the product called auto balm recently introduced to this forum by pjs.pjs has been singing the praises.below are a few claims by pjs taken from his posts on this site .

it would seem it will remove a bit of the paint

it has an element of chemical polish about it

i'd say its a bit of an all in one

when you visit bilthamber's website they state that auto balm is not a paint polish and there is no mention of any elements of chemical polish or paint cleaning properties at all.the manufacturer states that auto balm will hide swirl marks,seal paint and add gloss.

he talks a plenty about product hype and bs and then delivers his own brand,what a smell.

spin spin spin.

thats all folks.

Has he got shares in it or does his mother/brother/uncle etc work for them or own the company

or offer free samples to get it posted up on a forum ?

Such tactics are used regularly to advertise on forums without paying a premium to do so.

I am not stating that tactic is being used in this case as I have no evidence of such

but purely pointing out that such practices do go on.

Has he got shares in it or does his mother/brother/uncle etc work for them or own the company

or offer free samples to get it posted up on a forum ?

Such tactics are used regularly to advertise on forums without paying a premium to do so.

I am not stating that tactic is being used in this case as I have no evidence of such

but purely pointing out that such practices do go on.

its all a bit suspect.

never used it, but I know one or two of the pro's on detailingworld rate it.

theres no such thing as a magic product for removing swirls, and to be fair to PJS, I dont think he said BH was - just used correctly it'll help

same as if you ask me about LSP, it'll be Zaino or Swissvax all the way - but then the finish is 97.46% prep, the LSP accounts for very little "shinyness".....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links