Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've made it into a JPEG for easy printing. Just open it in an imaging program.

If you want a large print then set the page as landscape A4, fit to page.

If you want a smaller version then set the page to portrait A4, fit to page.

Miraculously the number of commands I've chosen fits exactly into the grid.

I've considerably changed the logic of where the commands are for the navigation functions which I think Lexus has got wrong.

You may notice there are some audio options missing and all the phone options.

Basically I've taken out all the voice commands that are easier by steering wheel.

ps the actual commands you say are in black, the blue text describes the function.

If you spot any errors please let me know.

Hope you like it and find it useful !

post-3720-1210195851.jpg

I tested most of these commands this morning and they all work on the right screens etc.

COMPETITION !!!

Spot the mistake on the grid.

First correct entry will win a professionally printed and laminated large and small guide and also the POI list which I'm developing....

I tested most of these commands this morning and they all work on the right screens etc.

COMPETITION !!!

Spot the mistake on the grid.

First correct entry will win a professionally printed and laminated large and small guide and also the POI list which I'm developing....

Come on folks this is a poor show. The guide I have produced may look like a tarted up Lexus default list but it is very different. Is the prize not very good or something ? I'm proud of this :blush:

Hi GaryC

Don't know if this is right but my climate control is only adjustable in .50 of a degree i.e ( 16.5 not 16.3 )

sorry just re-read it with my glasses on ( 16...30 not 16.3 ) i blame it on being on nights this week

Well you have a coupl of horizontal lines missing.

Not if you enlarge the picture.

Ok be honest...has anyone actually saved this guide and/or printed it out ?

I saved it to desktop, should Quick access have "No." in there soewhere? Mark point has this missing. Hide all icons doesn't need POI - well I'm guessing now.

STEVE IS THE WINNER !!!!

I took "this" out of "Mark this point" because "Mark Point" works every time.

You only need to say Quick Access 1/2/3/4/5. No need to say "number" in the middle - I've tested it (sad I know).

But you've got the answer right. It is indeed "Hide all POI icons" that is incorrect.

It should be "Hide all icons". Well done but you haven't got Multimedia (judging by your profile) so you are disqualified :lol:

ps shoggy - Quick access does go to 5 (I've tested that as well !)

I have got MM ( look at sugnature ), second car with MM. In fact tonight the phone part froze trying to phone my local Lexus dealer --- how bad is that? It was the Iphone couldn't get a signal so was waiting for a response on the handset. When I responded car still said it was phoning Lexus. Anyway when I was waiting I dialed home from the Iphone and that seemed to clear it.

I have got MM ( look at sugnature ), second car with MM. In fact tonight the phone part froze trying to phone my local Lexus dealer --- how bad is that? It was the iphone couldn't get a signal so was waiting for a response on the handset. When I responded car still said it was phoning Lexus. Anyway when I was waiting I dialed home from the iphone and that seemed to clear it.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN....all you have to do to claim your prize is ring this number 0898-8467253 and stay on the line for 15 minutes whilst the operator asks you a few questions :lol:

Seriously PM me your address and I'll send you a proper laminated printed copy + the POI's.

There'll be a pocket sized so you can fit it in your armrest.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links