Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wim Visit

Just got back from having my IS200 geometry set up & 2 new tyres. Tony said i would notice a difference on the journey home, i certainly did. No more tramling over white lines, the car doesn't drift to the left either. What a difference, well worth the 100 mile trip.

You have a great set up Tony, i wish you well in your new venture. :winky:

Nice to see another member getting the 'WIM' treatment.

The difference is remarkable, but most people don't believe how dramatic it really is....

until they have their car done !!

BTW there is a LOC Club meet/Knowedge Day at WIM on Sunday 13th July.

We are trying to beat the number of members @ the WIM open day.

Hope to see you there !!

Will try & come down for that to meet some of you guys.

forgot to mention, i got nearly 36mpg on the journey was quite pleased (steady 70-80mph)

Another happy WIM customer :whistling:

I noticed a huge difference after having mine done, although i did have coilovers and edfc fitted at the same time.

The main difference i noticed was the improvement in POWER :crying: Sounds crazy i know but there was a masive difference in the way the car went through the gears and the initial launch of the car. this may have been down to the fact that one of my rear shocks didn't have much fluid left in it and wasn't getting the power down correctly, needless to say i will be taking all my future cars to Tony, and of course the buggy...............when she is finally road worthy of course :whistling::shifty:

Jason :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links