Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello All

I would just like to say having owned a IS220D MM SE Now

for 3 weeks (1st week i hardley used it as i was on hols) I really Love it

As was mentioned by people in other posts

We only usually here the problems Not the Positive comments

WELL I LOVE IT SO FAR :winky:

No strange noises in the cabin from things behind the dash, No 6 gear problems, even at 60 with cruise control on.

Only slight complaint is when the MM system is up loud, the cars in the rear view mirror are shaking

but is that the mirror or the Tremors i leave from the sound system :winky:

My fuel is not too bad either,

after 2 full weeks driving,

My tank average is at 43MPG and increasing

and the Average for the car so Far is 38MPG and climbing (My IS200 was coming in at 27 MPG)

SO I AM HAPPY ( I hope others are too)

:hehe::hehe:

Matt

Hello All

No strange noises in the cabin from things behind the dash, No 6 gear problems, even at 60 with cruise control on.

Only slight complaint is when the MM system is up loud, the cars in the rear view mirror are shaking

and the Average for the car so Far is 38MPG and climbing (My IS200 was coming in at 27 MPG)

Matt

How do you get into 6th at 60mph! Mine is ticking over and shaking to bits at that gear/speed! What revs are you doing?

Hello All

Matt

How do you get into 6th at 60mph! Mine is ticking over and shaking to bits at that gear/speed! What revs are you doing?

just over 1300 but using cruise control

this is along the M6 between Cov and Birmingham junc 3-4

Hello All

Matt

On a nice flat highway 60 is do-able in sixth with no audible strain on the engine but any change would require a down change :whistling:

Hello All

Matt

On a nice flat highway 60 is do-able in sixth with no audible strain on the engine but any change would require a down change :whistling:

Wasted and ineffective use of gears there. IF you have no response to throttle action in the gear and need to change gear in order to get a sudden move on in an emergency, you should be in a lower gear for the revs. I have to agree with Nate73, the car is a let down. The longer you own it the more you realise it.

Hello All

Matt

Wasted and ineffective use of gears there. IF you have no response to throttle action in the gear and need to change gear in order to get a sudden move on in an emergency, you should be in a lower gear for the revs. I have to agree with Nate73, the car is a let down. The longer you own it the more you realise it.

Oh well Each to there own

and i still think the Car is great.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links