Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Emanage Ultimate Jzs161

vazoosh

What do you mean updates?

All you need is the emanage and full harness, a MAP sensor and thats it.

Though your right a wideband AFR is a good idea. I recommend the AEM one. (but any wideband with a linear 0-5v output.)

Whats a good price? lol

285 quid for the ultimate :D one of the reasons i am going for it is thor is about 25 min away from me so the mapping is not a problem. I assumed the knock sensor wasn't needed but wasn't a100% so i thought it best to enquire. Basically the emanage will go in soon to prep ready for a turbo upgrade, if i lay the foundations now it prevents swearing at the car later.

TBH i was very tempted by the fcon v pro but i'm not going to go mad with it (yet) if it has to go that way in the future then i'll consider it then. I'm well aware its a piggyback but i have no need for anything more currently don't want to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut. As for the wideband the AEM one is is the one i am looking at

I meant has there been any more news from the emanage install not if it had a firmware update etc lol

Ah i c, well once he'd put the ignition on the right Voltage i beleive it was all ok.

I assume 285 is for a brand new one?

i got a secondhand one (only a month old though) for £75 lol now thats a bargain.

Thor appear to be good, hope it all goes well.

Yes its for a new one but £75 lol now thats a deal. I had read about the ignition voltage problems already and sent an email to Thor about it and they seem pretty clued up. As for other EMS/piggybacks its a question of cost this is a trial of sorts if i like what i get then i'll push more into it

Pete and the guys at Thor know a bit or two about these, after all I bought my Aristo off him :D

If you're there see if the V8 Supra is about, that thing sounds lovely!!

Pete and the guys at Thor know a bit or two about these, after all I bought my Aristo off him :D

If you're there see if the V8 Supra is about, that thing sounds lovely!!

so if i mention your name will i get a discount or have to pay double?

:P

Haha you'll probaby have to pay extra :D What you done to yours now then mate?

my original 147 is no more, its about to be sent to the car park in the sky i now have an v300 with a few odds and sods on it hks fmic, fujitsubu legalis zaust, coilovers all the good stuff but i'm going to uprate the turbo's soon so i wanted a piggyback to handle it when i got there. Its a process of gathering atm prior to the fit and i am trying not to miss anything

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links