Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Should I Swap My Sc 430 For An Rx 400?

JohnPen

I have a 2004 SC 430 in black with black interior that I bought two years ago. I do a very low mileage and it only has 25,600 on the clock. However, due to family needs I must change it for something with a bit more room in the back. I have looked at the RX 400h and they are a very smooth drive.

I have two questions.

Firstly what is the list's experience of the RX 400 Sr

Secondly, what is the going price for a very clean SC 430? I have looked at the Glasses guide but my local Lexus Dealer is offering me far less, even in part exchange.

Any thoughts?

John Pen

Guest inicol63

Hi John it is a shame that you need to change your car.

I have the SC also and like the rx range.

Why dont you try selling on here and try petrolhead and auto trader and maybe flee bay.....

Your car in black looks great, not sure i would have the black interior but everyone to their own.

As for price you need to say what age the car is before anyone can give you a price for it.

I maybe mistaken if you bought the car new and had it two years.

Good luck with the hunt and hope you get the money you require to make this happen.

Ian

I have a 2004 SC 430 in black with black interior that I bought two years ago. I do a very low mileage and it only has 25,600 on the clock. However, due to family needs I must change it for something with a bit more room in the back. I have looked at the RX 400h and they are a very smooth drive.

I have two questions.

Secondly, what is the going price for a very clean SC 430? I have looked at the Glasses guide but my local Lexus Dealer is offering me far less, even in part exchange.

Any thoughts?

John Pen

Edited by johnboy
You have to be a gold member to sell

Hi John it is a shame that you need to change your car.

I have the SC also and like the rx range.

Why dont you try selling on here and try petrolhead and auto trader and maybe flee bay.....

Your car in black looks great, not sure i would have the black interior but everyone to their own.

As for price you need to say what age the car is before anyone can give you a price for it.

I maybe mistaken if you bought the car new and had it two years.

Good luck with the hunt and hope you get the money you require to make this happen.

Ian

I have two questions.

Any thoughts?

John Pen

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links