Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx Wheels

R1LBY

DOES ANY BODY HAVE THE DETAILS REQUIRED FOR RX 300 WITH 18 WHEELS

IE CAMBER OFSET ETC

Just put on 18" alloys straight off a mk2 RX300 onto my mk1 RX300, went on a treat, I used 235/55/18 tyres, get a little rub on full lock but nothing to worry about. Looks much better in my opinion too.

IE CAMBER OFSET ETC

Just put on 18" alloys straight off a mk2 RX300 onto my mk1 RX300, went on a treat, I used 235/55/18 tyres, get a little rub on full lock but nothing to worry about. Looks much better in my opinion too.

exactly the same as me but just need the info as a friend does my tracking and he has no info on the settings later wheels do look great on mk 1

IE CAMBER OFSET ETC

Interesting....I have the same but presently running 235/50x18 Pirelli Scorpions....they are no where near the body or inner arches front or rear.....where do you get the foul condition? I am interested as I have a full set of 255/55x18 Contis to go on soon....(also a set of 15mm spacers for this combination)....

As to the geometry question I reckon you had better have a little chat with WIM, see if they know...I am sure they have sorted an RX before!

Best regards David

Interesting....I have the same but presently running 235/50x18 Pirelli Scorpions....they are no where near the body or inner arches front or rear.....where do you get the foul condition? I am interested as I have a full set of 255/55x18 Contis to go on soon....(also a set of 15mm spacers for this combination)....

As to the geometry question I reckon you had better have a little chat with WIM, see if they know...I am sure they have sorted an RX before!

Best regards David

Like I say Dave, only seems to get a slight rub on full lock,(could be just me being paranoid) asked the fitter at KwitFik, to check them over and he gave me the o.k, haven't used spacers btw, went straight on no problems with the offsetting.

Best regards David

Like I say Dave, only seems to get a slight rub on full lock,(could be just me being paranoid) asked the fitter at KwitFik, to check them over and he gave me the o.k, haven't used spacers btw, went straight on no problems with the offsetting.

Offset is 38-45 Fitting 18s should be no problem whatsoever.

I have 20"s on with 275 X 40 X 20 Goodyear F1s 10mm spacer on the rear to clear the strut and 10mm spacer on the front (Longer wheel studs fitted)

And it is also lowered 35mm on SPAX springs

Only a problem with the standard wheels (mk2) when oversize tyres are fitted.....rear will rub with anything over 235....hence my 15mm spacers for the 255 tyres....just wondering about the front....might be a bit tight on lock but plenty of clearance to the strut, just wanted to avoid spacers on the front to keep standard geometry as far as possible.

Best regards David

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links