Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pc2 Or Pc3

brice1ie

hi there,

Just got a new double din headunit... just finished making it all up.. but when i connected it... ZERO... nothing happened!! Have tried everything and still no joy... The harness they gave me is a PC2-93-4

It says Lexus amp harness..... 98-03

Is it the wrong harness, and if so does anyone have athe layout to de-pin it and repin to make it work??

Thanks.

No i bought an autoleads version.... but on a further inspection just realised... it doesnt have an ACC line in the harness.. If i swap the cables and put the ACC on the MEMORY wire.. works without a problem... but the brains at pioneer didnt put an OF switch on the headunit... which detroys that idea... how crazy is that.... anyone know what wire on the cars harness is the ACC so i can add a wire to the connector??

Also what the hell is a vehicle injection computer and where is it??

Thanks.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links