Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ice Install Part 2 Nearly Finished Lol

hey guys

i post my system a very long time back well i have done some more to it let me know what u think, and what others things i can do to it. I was thinking off getting rid off the two tvs in the boot and having a single 15" lcd instead what do u reckon???

post-18483-1223407186.jpg

post-18483-1223407401.jpg

post-18483-1223407492.jpg

post-18483-1223407622.jpg

post-18483-1223407718.jpg

post-18483-1223407845.jpg

post-18483-1223407923.jpg

Very nice mate, well done :D but ive never seen the point of having screens in the boot, as you dont get to see then on the move :o

Hey mate

thanks for the comment, the screens in the boot just really for show days as i allready got a screen in the front for on the move lol. :D

very nice mate,like it a lot.

come on give us the specs :D

hello

here is the specs then lol

Clarion max67rvd head unit with ipod connection

heartz 3 way speakers up front ( jaut had the fitted sound very good)

audison srx2 channel am to run the 3 ways

audison srx2s channel to run the 12" mille heartz sub

two veba7" tvs in the boot lid

red top performance Battery

the doors,boot,parchel shelf, behind the number plate has been deadmatted

All the equipment has been fitted by ice design in bristol, its one off there show cars now lol due to i spent to much with them.

Very nice, liking the mids & tweeters in the A Pillar, nicely done. I thought about doing something similar that but too

much on show for prying eyes.

Gotta agree with Gord & Stav (:lol:) but I understand what you mean about shows/displays etc.

There was a guy in a Mitsubishi estate at a meet recently who had a 40" plus plasma/LCD screen in the boot install.

Rearwards facing speakers the lot! People were sitting down on the grass behind it to watch a film. I really couldn't

see the point & a complete waste of time & money IMO. Putting all that into a car for someone you don't knoww to sit

and gawp at ??I understand for shows etc but think the money could help the system elsewhere or keep it in my pocket.

The I.C.E. in my car is in the car strictly for me, if anyone else derives pleasure from it then so be it, but in all

honesty their pleasure is secondary to my own.

Very nice, liking the mids & tweeters in the A Pillar, nicely done. I thought about doing something similar that but too

much on show for prying eyes.

Gotta agree with Gord & Stav (:lol:) but I understand what you mean about shows/displays etc.

There was a guy in a Mitsubishi estate at a meet recently who had a 40" plus plasma/LCD screen in the boot install.

Rearwards facing speakers the lot! People were sitting down on the grass behind it to watch a film. I really couldn't

see the point & a complete waste of time & money IMO. Putting all that into a car for someone you don't knoww to sit

and gawp at ??I understand for shows etc but think the money could help the system elsewhere or keep it in my pocket.

The I.C.E. in my car is in the car strictly for me, if anyone else derives pleasure from it then so be it, but in all

honesty their pleasure is secondary to my own.

Hello mate

thanks for the comments. Tbh the mids and tweters on the apillars you dont really see do to the windows being tinted and they do sound very good, I agree with you guys yes it was a waste off money for the tvs in the boot but it was just a project to show to people what we can do and i didn't cost a lot got the tvs very cheap. The i.c.e install is for me anyhow just needed the car to be a bit diffetent at the shows lol. Dj wozza can you give me the link to how you smoothed the surround around the unit.

cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links