Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Rx300 Se-l (04 Reg) - Dvd/sat Nav Removal

Hello,

Just recently bought a Lexus RX300 SE-L 2004 Reg after upgrading from IS200. Is it possible to Play DVD movies on the Sat Nav screen or you will need to install additional DVD auxilliary box for this to work becos i inserted a DVD disc in the 6CD changer and came up as disc error/not readable. Or is there another drive for the DVD hidden somewhere (boot maybe)?

Also is it possible to remove the standard sat nav/screen that came with this model and fix a 3rd party e.g Pioneer HD1BT, which I've got in my other IS200 cos so much like it and u can play DVD while driving which other ones dont and besides it got all my saved journeys on it.

Thanks

I have got the same age/model car, no it doesn't play DVD's. I think it is the newer version SAt Navs that play DVD's.

As for putting an after market kits in I am sure someone else will help.

I have got the same age/model car, no it doesn't play DVD's. I think it is the newer version SAt Navs that play DVD's.

Hi,

Thanks for replying. Yeh cos was thinking of going to the Pioneer shop i fixed the previous one and hopefully help me fix it, might just need to get a new facial as the pioneer sat nav slides out so u can insert the dvd/cd's. Also is there a way u can install a Bluetooth to the standard sat nav? Cos the pionerr has got everything with Bluetooth.

http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products/10/20...3-II/index.html

Hi,

Thanks for replying. Yeh cos was thinking of going to the Pioneer shop i fixed the previous one and hopefully help me fix it, might just need to get a new facial as the pioneer sat nav slides out so u can insert the dvd/cd's. Also is there a way u can install a Bluetooth to the standard sat nav? Cos the pionerr has got everything with Bluetooth.

http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products/10/20...3-II/index.html

Have u encountered a problem with ur back camera before cos when i was tryin to reverse and changed the options of the parking guide....got camera malfunction and changed the gear to drive and put it back to reverse but didnt get the camera malfunction again.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links