Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls 400 Which One Is The Best?

jkebxman

hi i am a new member,i love the ls400 and have purchased a cheap mk 2 as a starter and i love driving it. I will run it for a while and then maybe buy something better as i learn more about the car.I wondered if any members could comment as to which of the ls 400 models is the best one with the most reliable improvements,also i am curious as to why some models have the gold badge was this a de-luxe feature or just particular to one model?

Hi and welcome to the club. I think you will find that the best Lexus to own is the Lexus that you can afford. Slight differences between a Mk2 and Mk3 and quite a difference when going to a Mk4 (sat nav). My 1st was a gold badged Mk3 which really got me besotted with the Lexus marque. The gold badge made no difference to the cars (buy the gold badges on eBay and just stick 'em on). Two years later upgraded to one of the last Mk4's made. Loved it. When I could afford it, I moved on to an LS430 06 reg and am still discovering things 5 months on. Enjoy your new car, and I can guarantee that you will enjoy your next model even more, and your next model after that, and your ............

Keep reading the posts; there are some very knowledgeable and friendly people in the club, more than willing to help with any questions. Regards, Graham.

I'm with Graham on this. I think my Mk 4 is great but i'm willing to do a straight swap for his 430!

Just about the only thing I'm not too keen on, is that mine has gold badges-though I haven't bothered to change them.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links