Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Boot Build

very nice,like whats been done around with the spare wheel.

hows it sound as the amp rack is blocking off the ski hatch

hey

it sounds really good becuase i took the 6x9 out the rear parcel shelf and by the small amps there is two port holes to help the bass get through. very loud. Im going to be at japfest so come down and have a look.

what kit are you using

heartz millie 12" sub

audison srx-2s x 2 , one off these amps is running the sub and the other is running the door speakers

audison srx -2 is running the tweeters

yellow top Battery running the system on a switch so don't need keys to run the system.

very nice

what kit do you have in there

how much did the install cost rough idea as mine is due a boot build soon

Rabs

cheers mate

give ice deisgn in bristol a call talk to james and here give u a quote 01179716278.just meantion u saw my car on here and he will have a ruff idea off what u want, very pleased with there work. All the gear is audison and heartz.

rich

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links