Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I have ordered a Lexus IS220d sel in caspian sky, I have not seen one in this colour and neither has the dealership I ordered it from, seen the colour on an LS and loved it, does anyone have a photo of an is in caspian sky please and what does everyone think of the colour on the IS???

Sorry don't have a photo to show you but I absolutely love the colour, congratulations mate and make sure to post up pictures when you get it!

Sorry don't have a photo to show you but I absolutely love the colour, congratulations mate and make sure to post up pictures when you get it!

Will do, there does not seem to be many Caspian Sky ones about, been to 3 dealerships now and they have all said it looks fantastic and the 18'' Baransu alloys will really set it off, but all have said they have never sold one :unsure:

Lexus Norwich have a Caspin advertised on Autotrader.co.uk, put in Lexus / then IS / then click on advanced search and put the word caspian in the keword search.

This link may work:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/c...rch_full=SEARCH

its look white, but probally not in the flesh

Your right it does, but in the flesh , depending on the light looks white, silver or blue

Its the colour i have (if thats caspian sky blue) sorry dont have any piccys as yet i will try and get my technophobe arse in gear and do some. it does look fab when its clean and when dirty just looks light blue so if your lazy you can get away with it. have seen one other one drivign around in kent too but thats it no others. the photo does look very white mine doesnt look that pale its more extreams of blue/silver dependant on the light if you look at the lexus web site and look at the section with the colours its closest to the colour in the boxes (the ones you click on to colour the car) rather than the shade the car cones out.... hope that makes sense

its look white, but probally not in the flesh

Your right it does, but in the flesh , depending on the light looks white, silver or blue

Its the colour i have (if thats caspian sky blue) sorry dont have any piccys as yet i will try and get my technophobe arse in gear and do some. it does look fab when its clean and when dirty just looks light blue so if your lazy you can get away with it. have seen one other one drivign around in kent too but thats it no others. the photo does look very white mine doesnt look that pale its more extreams of blue/silver dependant on the light if you look at the lexus web site and look at the section with the colours its closest to the colour in the boxes (the ones you click on to colour the car) rather than the shade the car cones out.... hope that makes sense

Yes seen it on a LS 460 and it looked fantastic, never seen one on the road, I like differant colours, i will be trading in my Electric Orange Focus ST for the Lexus IS

Thought the LS600h came in byzantine silver rather than caspian sky - my dealer was showing me the colour swatches when I was waiting for my car once, they are very slightly different colours, caspian is bluer :)

Thought the LS600h came in byzantine silver rather than caspian sky - my dealer was showing me the colour swatches when I was waiting for my car once, they are very slightly different colours, caspian is bluer :)

The sales guy told us it was caspian sky, that was only about a month ago, seen a dirty GS in it also now

Just checked the Lexus UK web site and the LS460 does come in Caspian Sky, must have been a LS460. The GS comes in byzantine silver also, so that dirty GS we saw could not have been Caspian Sky, Thanks for your help.

• 12 years later...

So I just recently bought an IS250 in this colour. Wasn't sure what it was called as when I bought it they referred to it just as 'blue' but now realising it is actually this Caspian Sky. Not seen any others with this colour around and everyone always seems really shocked at the colour but it is stand out! Pictures really don't do it much justice.. 

18CB2B3D-4835-4227-A702-7DED1EA2CED6.JPG

KAJ00973.JPG

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links