Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is250 Best Bulbs - Advice Please!

Hi all,

Just bought an 06 IS250 SE Auto. Really pleased with my purhcase - only thing I noticed was headlamps arn't great. Have Osram Nightbreakers on my Accord and and they are much whiter/brighter!

I understand the standard dipped headlights for normal night driving is H11 (similar to the Accord Fogs) which I can get an Osram Nightbreaker for. Any advice on the others and the correct fitments?

Full beam -

Sidelights -

Fog lights. -

Oh and any advice on some whiter puddle lights for the mirrors?

Any advice much appreciated- would be interested to hear what everyone has tried!

Kind Regards. H

Welcome to LOC :)

Never heard of an Osram Nightbreaker before, but have you considered getting an HID kit? They're not expensive at all anymore and the difference from halogen bulbs is unbelievable........

Welcome to LOC :)

Never heard of an Osram Nightbreaker before, but have you considered getting an HID kit? They're not expensive at all anymore and the difference from halogen bulbs is unbelievable........

Hmm I did debate it but HIDs are still £80+? Ideally want to just do the lot for £80 with normal but whiter bulbs...

Do these bulbs cost £80? If so definitely go for the HIDs, you'll easily get a quality kit for £80 - they last longer than normal bulbs and the difference in light output is staggering.

If you're worried about fitting, they are an absolute doddle to fit, I did mine in less than 20 minutes - only thing on the IS250 is that the engine bay is all covered but I'm sure one of the IS250 owners on here would be able to help with the removal of them if that is a concern.

Do these bulbs cost £80? If so definitely go for the HIDs, you'll easily get a quality kit for £80 - they last longer than normal bulbs and the difference in light output is staggering.

If you're worried about fitting, they are an absolute doddle to fit, I did mine in less than 20 minutes - only thing on the IS250 is that the engine bay is all covered but I'm sure one of the IS250 owners on here would be able to help with the removal of them if that is a concern.

Hmmm it appears that price was for the IS200. Any general advice on non HID bulbs?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links