Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Have you decided to go for the IS250 then? :)

I'm actually the other way round, prefer argento as platinum has too much gold in it for my liking............the only colours I'd think about buying are probably the silver or caspian sky........

Mine is Argento Ice & when it's clean it really looks good. I went for that because it was the colour of the car on the advert at that time & I thought it looked great. I had a loan IS250 in black which I've got to say looked the business. It's all down to personal taste though.

Have you decided to go for the IS250 then? :)

I'm actually the other way round, prefer argento as platinum has too much gold in it for my liking............the only colours I'd think about buying are probably the silver or caspian sky........

....still can't decide :question:

Yes, Caspian Sky is growing on me. Would like that with the light interior, but hearing reports that the light interior plays havoc with the interior mirror visability, refections and so on, is this true, always had dark interiors myself so can't comment.

Anyone seen the new colour, Sable.

I saw it in the showroom and looks great under the showroom lights, but not seen one in the daylight yet.

Anyone seen the new colour, Sable.

I saw it in the showroom and looks great under the showroom lights, but not seen one in the daylight yet.

There are two new colours. My Atacama Gold 220D SE-I is on order. it's called Amber Pearl in the US:

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/es350-foru...l-es-350-a.html

I personally thought that Sable was too dark for my tastes.

Everytime I've had a demo IS250 it's had the light grey interior, and I haven't had any problems with visibility despite the fact that visibility is so restricted when compared to the IS200/300............where do you supposedly get reflections?

I personally don't like grey too much, but sable is quite a nice colour - not seen it on an IS250 though............my dealers got an IS250SE-L demo in atacama gold and have to say I liked it a lot more than I would have expected if someone described the colour to me.........don't think I'd be brave enough to buy one but it did look pretty cool :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links