Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Here

p34nut

hello people,

new here so i thought i would say ello at first,

i live in south west london work in a car mod shop and attend most big shows, at the moment my current pride and joy is my mr2 turbo (i would post pics but i doubt it would be too well recieved) im really likeing the idear of a nice white JDM altezza

ello matey how you doing??.............no one will bother if you post pics of your mr2 up you will prob get some nice comments on it....what i'm trying to say is get some pics up!!!ps i had one of those too i had it before i bought the lex!!loved that car.

ello matey how you doing??.............no one will bother if you post pics of your mr2 up you will prob get some nice comments on it....what i'm trying to say is get some pics up!!!ps i had one of those too i had it before i bought the lex!!loved that car.

ello ormi, cheers for the welcome

ok well heres my pride and joy

mr2 turbo (t-bar) currently running 307BHP i will post up a spec list if people are interested

heres some pics

D1.jpg

P4050235.jpg

engine bay needs a clean up

PC300033.jpg

P4190337.jpg

D8.jpg

D14.jpg

mr28.jpg

mr210.jpg

liking the engine bay fans are they roge's?very rare!!lovely looking mr2 get the spec sheet up really love your car!!!!thats the same engine thats in my wee bro's celica gt4 running .9 boost its making 340bhp at the wheels heres its party piece the boost can be up'd too 1.6 bar via its hks boost controler then its motor bike fast i used it when he went on holiday the wife told me to park it back in my mums drive as if i had it any longer i would loose my licence!!!!!(the wifes a traffic cop)

ps your rear tyres look a bit bald??lol

That looks mint mate :)

And with that sort of power it must fly - how much does the MR2 weigh as it can't be much?!

approx 1050 kg matey!!!

ormi, those tyres were what was left the day after a drift session (sunday) replaced with some new 452's on the monday

heres the spec

MR2 MK2 REV2 T-BAR 2.0 TURBO

ENGINE AND ELECTRICALS

IT HAS HAD THE FULL REV3 ENGINE CONVERSION

307BHP

Apexi AVC-R

Aussie downpipe

Blitz nur-spec exhaust

Blitz sonic power induction kit

Bailey dv26r dumpvalve

CT20b turbo

Forge uprated actuator

GM knock sensor

Greddy E-Manage

Magnecor HT leads

ST185 chargecooler

Turbo timer

TRD engine mounts

Rogue engine lid fan kit

Gas engine bay dampers

SECURITY

Clifford concept 500 remote alarm and immobiliser

also has remote twin fan switch feature

BODY

Bonnet and spoiler vinyl

Do-Luck front bumper

Do-Luck rear bumper

Greddy sideskirts

Autopista rear spoiler

Single vent side intakes

Revision 6 rear light conversion

HID kit

Rogue crystal smoke indicators and side repeaters

Removed toblerones

CHASSIS

Ohlins adjustable suspension

Rear cross brace

Rear strut brace

Front upper strut brace

Front lower strut brace

WHEELS TYRES AND COMPONANTS

Lenso d1r wheels (black and red) 17"X8.5J front ET33 17"x10J rear ET40

Rays lightweight wheel bolts

Falken tyres (front 215/40/17) (rear 245/35/17)

Greenstuff pads

INTERIOR

Light cream leather retrimmed seats (with custom stitching in backrest) doorcards and gear gaiter

Tinted rear, rear corners and t-bar glass

Air conditioning

Power steering

Electric windows

Electric folding and movement heated mirrors

Alpine ipod ready face off headunit with ipod lead

Honda engine start button

Momo corse steering wheel

Speedhut dials

Apexi AVC-R (as stated above)

Splitfire boost gauge

TRD quickshift

Carbon dial and dash kit

Razo foot pedals

ICE

Alpine headunitwith ipod connetion

JL audio 4 channel amp

Auto acoustics custom (drivers side) sub box

Kicker L5 (square sub)

(parts ive collected up waiting to go on)

2 x satin black toms scoops

rev 6 single duct side intakes

double din 7" touchscreen headunit (does everything apart from make a cup of tea..... LOL)

wizards of nos 4 stage kit

zex purge kit

heres a pic of mine matey..really love the mr2's mk1 and mk2 amazing mk3 the WORST car toyota has ever built slow and do not handle well!!!!also burn oil!!!!

4389845714a4995586755l.jpg

heres a pic of mine matey..really love the mr2's mk1 and mk2 amazing mk3 the WORST car toyota has ever built slow and do not handle well!!!!also burn oil!!!!

4389845714a4995586755l.jpg

very nice mate, ive got my passenger scoop on now just altering the drivers side one so it fits nice.

yeah i love the mk2's really not keen on mk3's at all

i take it your mk2 is a tubby?

no mate not a tubby :crybaby: but with some nice engine mods it was rolling roaded at daztec @203.1 bhp was going to slip the camry v6(very easy conversion) in to it but she blew up sold her to a young boy who is half way through the v6 conversion.was on a few show stands due to the stereo stuff i fitted and its clean look.

boy i loved that car :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

no mate not a tubby :crybaby: but with some nice engine mods it was rolling roaded at daztec @203.1 bhp was going to slip the camry v6(very easy conversion) in to it but she blew up sold her to a young boy who is half way through the v6 conversion.was on a few show stands due to the stereo stuff i fitted and its clean look.

ooooh ok fair enough,

so what performance/engine you running in the altezza?

i want to try and gauge performance against my mr2

(i know it wont be anywhere near as quick but ive been looking into a poss blitz supercharger so on and so forth)

ooooh ok fair enough,

so what performance/engine you running in the altezza?

i want to try and gauge performance against my mr2

(i know it wont be anywhere near as quick but ive been looking into a poss blitz supercharger so on and so forth)

Aaahhh, my old pride and joy. Are you following me around mate? Not happy with the 2 now? ;-)

What have you done do get it from 270bhp to 300+ - don't forget that the MR2 can only handle 300bhp on stock internals.

Wasn't sure about the wheels at first but they look good, still prefer the Advans though :-)

As she was:

mr2oclocalmeetbridgendaqy0.jpg

My new Tezza:

altezzasilver2ah1.jpg

Aaahhh, my old pride and joy. Are you following me around mate? Not happy with the 2 now? ;-)

What have you done do get it from 270bhp to 300+ - don't forget that the MR2 can only handle 300bhp on stock internals.

Wasn't sure about the wheels at first but they look good, still prefer the Advans though :-)

As she was:

My new Tezza:

altezzasilver2ah1.jpg

foook me, ello dave hows things?

yeah i love the mr2, just want an altezza aswell that way the misses cant say anything..... LOL

very nice tezza BTW

as for changes on the mr2 since you had it dave,

bailey dv26-r

removed the airflow meter

new rev3 upgrade map

re-worked the avc-r

blitz nur spec-r

along with a pamper on the servicing side greddy oil filter etc

i did like the advans dave but after having her for a while i started getting my own idears as to how i wanted the look and as it was it still didnt feel like the car was mine

other things i have done include

subtle viynl

pin striped front and rear screen

modifyed the rear bumper to suit the single exhaust

HID's

momo formula steering wheel

toms scoops are now on

rear cross brace

light tint (including t-bar's)

autoacoustic custom sub box

kicker l5 sub

jl amp

lighting

(im sure ive missed a few things)

bits to come.....

hi-spec full billet brake conversion

cream leather dash

centre console detail wrapped in white carbon

engine colour coding

raybrig's

the car was involved in the mr2 world record at silverstone, 223 mr2s in a rolling convoy around the track

its now featured on autopart.co.uk envywheels.co.uk britishmods car of the month

been contacted by mark on the oc for a feature in mr2only

and it attend most large shows

how you finding the tezza?

As she was:

My new Tezza:

altezzasilver2ah1.jpg

foook me, ello dave hows things?

yeah i love the mr2, just want an altezza aswell that way the misses cant say anything..... LOL

very nice tezza BTW

as for changes on the mr2 since you had it dave,

bailey dv26-r

removed the airflow meter

new rev3 upgrade map

re-worked the avc-r

blitz nur spec-r

along with a pamper on the servicing side greddy oil filter etc

i did like the advans dave but after having her for a while i started getting my own idears as to how i wanted the look and as it was it still didnt feel like the car was mine

other things i have done include

subtle viynl

pin striped front and rear screen

modifyed the rear bumper to suit the single exhaust

HID's

momo formula steering wheel

toms scoops are now on

rear cross brace

light tint (including t-bar's)

autoacoustic custom sub box

kicker l5 sub

jl amp

lighting

(im sure ive missed a few things)

bits to come.....

hi-spec full billet brake conversion

cream leather dash

centre console detail wrapped in white carbon

engine colour coding

raybrig's

the car was involved in the mr2 world record at silverstone, 223 mr2s in a rolling convoy around the track

its now featured on autopart.co.uk envywheels.co.uk britishmods car of the month

been contacted by mark on the oc for a feature in mr2only

and it attend most large shows

how you finding the tezza?

Understand you wanted to change the wheels mate, just hope you got a good price for them as they weren't cheap ;-)

Tezzas are good cars, happy with mine. I went for an auto/tiptronic RS200 so the auto box is going to hold back any performance mods but I am hoping to do some handling mods soon and change the wheels.

Glad to see you're taking good care of the 2 :-)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links