Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My New Car .....

any questions about it just ask me mate(as my sig says i work for toyota)is it a petrol?if it is check the oil regular as they burn oil if its burning oil take note of the miles and how much oil you have been putting in take it to toyota and as long as you have a partial history(doesn't have to be toyota as long as theirs a stamp in the book) you will get a free(new) engine. :winky:

reliable cars though not much goes wrong with them.

I wouldnt buy the pertols, as like you say engine issues

90k Miles

FMDSH

2.0 D4D

T3

But I am alittle confused if it is the 90BHP, 110 HP or the 116BHP.

The engine is an 1CD-FTV which iam sure is the same in the mark 2 avensis!

What I would like to do is install a diesel performance chip but i need to know which engine it is!

I wouldnt buy the pertols, as like you say engine issues

90k Miles

FMDSH

2.0 D4D

T3

But I am alittle confused if it is the 90BHP, 110 HP or the 116BHP.

The engine is an 1CD-FTV which iam sure is the same in the mark 2 avensis!

What I would like to do is install a diesel performance chip but i need to know which engine it is!

yip it is the same engine mate those cars are nippy put the foot down and off they go!!

i'll see if i can find out the bhp on wed when i' back at work,away on the new prius training course(so i dont kill myself working on it)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links