Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I can connect the iphone, but cannot transport the phone book to the system.

Has anyone done this......

05 plate Gs300 SE-L, The car is the bees knees and the iphone is the best too.......

Just hope the 2 can work together

Robin

I'm not sure if this will help you but this is how I set my car's phone book up.

I sent the car, via my phone, a business card with all my numbers.

I have a Nokia N96. Contacts-mark all-send as business card-bluetooth-(finds car) - send

I now have my phone numbers in the car.

When you enter the car the car should make a connection with the phone, do you see this message on the car display?

If you do all is good. Before you start the car, have the ignition on and go through the car phone set up and select which no's you want as speed dial. I have 2, home and wife.

Hope this helps.

Ok this is the way I did it, you need another phone and a way to connect it to your computer that has your itunes on it

connect up your Iphone to your PC/MAC and sync your contacts into mail or outlook

save the contacts from mail or outlook to a file

put that file on the other phone and import them as contacts

this should populate your donor phone with the iphones contacts

connect up your donor phone with the Lexus and copy your contacts

it's a faf but worth it for me as I cannot find a better phone for me than the Iphone :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links