Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fro Australia With Love...?

hawk77

Clicky

What you guys reckon? I drove back home to close the windows ...after that I started to think of the humans reaction to a real natural disaster. People were driving like crazy...no indicating, speeding ..you name it. I am not an old fart to criticize, I drive fast too sometimes but within my limits and cars limits ...but this was just crazy. The visibility was really low...it looked cool though..a bit surreal....

Went out to the car this morning & thought man it's dirty. Wasn't like that last night, then I clicked. Bloody dust from aussie has made it over the Tasman & landed on my car here in Auckland :excl:

If it wasn't raining at the moment we'd be getting some pretty spectacular sun sets to.

I pity the mess you guys have to clean up over there.

Went out to the car this morning & thought man it's dirty. Wasn't like that last night, then I clicked. Bloody dust from aussie has made it over the Tasman & landed on my car here in Auckland :excl:

If it wasn't raining at the moment we'd be getting some pretty spectacular sun sets to.

I pity the mess you guys have to clean up over there.

Sorry mate. I washed my car a day before that so imagine how I felt. Some more dust is predicted to come our way this weekend....so you might get some too monday or tuesday...so don't wash your car. :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links