Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

19" Alloys

Rez89

i have found a set of 19" alloys which are very nice and the ones that i want for my car (khan reps like deckie77) and the seller is local.

i just want to know if 19s will fit my car without having to do anything to the car and what will the ride be like?

i'd prefer to get some 17 or 18s but i just simply cant find any!

thanks

i have found a set of 19" alloys which are very nice and the ones that i want for my car (khan reps like deckie77) and the seller is local.

i just want to know if 19s will fit my car without having to do anything to the car and what will the ride be like?

thanks

i`ve just fitted 19" wheels on my is200 and have had no problems at all the ride is only a touch harder but thats down 2 the 215/35 tyres i think.

thanks

its not the hight you need to worrie about matey its the offset, with the correct offset you wont need ant arch mods.

thanks

i`ve just fitted 19" wheels on my is200 and have had no problems at all the ride is only a touch harder but thats down 2 the 215/35 tyres i think.

thanks for the info, one last question does your wheels rub on the arches?

thanks

also thanks for advice so far guys B)