Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Different Dealer Service Prices.

Called lexus Norwich for 60k service and was quoted £395. Lexus Cambridge £303 and Lexus Ipswich £419. Just goes to show it pays to shop around, even with main dealers. I hope this encourages you all to do the same. PS LEXUS IPSWICH MATCHED THE CAMBRIDGE PRICE BUT NORWICH WOULD ONLY COME DOWN TO £350. :winky:

At one time it was just worth travelling a distance to get a car at a good price. Now it is worth travelling for a service! Fortunately with Lexus they are usually accommodating on courtesy cars or while you wait.

Or you could buy a Lexus Service Plan ;)

I paid £600-odd for the 50k/60k/70k services on my RX300 (facelift) - sure beats calling round the houses looking for a good deal at each Service. Pay once, have total peace of mind and just go to your nearest Dealer when service is required.

sounds good but I bet you could bargain with that deal aswell. After all the dealers are just franchise dealers they will make as much as they can from you.... and I would do the same if I was in their position. Forums like this help us all notice we don't have just put up with what ever they decide to charge.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links