Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Repositioning Horns Guide?

E7RTS

Hi all :)

Got my sport grill being delivered in a couple of days, and when i change the grill i plan to reposition the horns too.

I was just wondering if anyone has a copy of the guide to reposition the horns, as every link i seem to find to the old guide seems to not work :crybaby:

Any help much appreciated!

Think you might get the idea from this LINK You can see from 1 pic the way that i bolted them to the crash bar with the wires wrapped round them to stop them from being visible thru the lower grille.

Think you might get the idea from this LINK You can see from 1 pic the way that i bolted them to the crash bar with the wires wrapped round them to stop them from being visible thru the lower grille.

IF it wasn't such crap weather I'd go and take a look to confirm, but aren't there a couple of holes already in the crash bar that you can remount the horns to?

there are a couple of holes lower down on the bonnet catch support bar, you can bolt the horns together into one of those holes

Thanks Matt, I remember the fixing now, and yes it was on the centre catch support bar.

IF it wasn't such crap weather I'd go and take a look to confirm, but aren't there a couple of holes already in the crash bar that you can remount the horns to?

Yep, there are threaded holes in the crash bar, different size than the bolts that hold them in their original position.

I had been told it was pretty simple but with this weather i just thought it better to know EXACTLY what i'm doing!!

Cheers for all the help anyway, much appreciated :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links