Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx400h Mudflaps

Spoke to local lexus dealer and they want £131.00 for a set of mudflaps for the RX. Done some searching and found a company in the usa who do them ( genuine lexus part ) for £68.00 inc delivery. Just 1 problem they dont deliver to the uk but will any where in the us, so as i'm off to New york in 4 weeks i have asked them to deliver to the hotel and they have said no problem and i can pay via paypal. Have checked part numbers and they are the same as here, 08414-48820. so have just emailed the hotel to see if ok and if it is, a saving of £63.00!! lexus.dealerfit.com

Will let you know how it went in 5 weeks time.

I did exactly the same thing last year. Bought full set from Lexus in Dallas - exactly the same part as UK, but made in Mexico. Only thing to be aware of is that they are suprisingly large items when not on a car. They came in a box which I threw away. Then packed my suitcase around the mudflaps (or splash guards as they call them there).

You need a right angle drill bit to put them on (requires drilling the wheel arches in several places). Its a bit of a faff, and much easier if you take the wheels off first.

Good luck though - quite a saving.

Bryan

Thanks bryan will bear that in mind. Still waiting for the hotel to get back to me to see if ok to have them delivered there. Hopefully be ok.

Phil

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links