Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parking

roger882

Hello

I'm new to this forum and don't quite know if this is where I should be posting this query but anyway. I have an RX350 and don't like parking it where I do for work. Its an unsecure space, and my car has been hit twice, and scratched once. I don't know if this is just me receiving extremely bad luck, or just down to the area I park in.

I love my lexus and have had enough paying out money to fix a dent in my door, which could easily be avoided. So I have looked for a parking company which offers secure parking, garages and parking spaces with cctv. I have come across this company ParkLet. I was wondering if anyone has heard of them, or have ever used ParkLet before?

Sorry about the little rant! Any feedback will be appreciated.

Looks a good idea, people advertise their space/garage and you privately rent it. I know this happens a lot for regular football goers - house owners in the area who have a spare bit of drive space will rent it out on match days.

Other thing you could do is contact the local council & see if they have any garages for rent in the area - on average it works out about £15 p/w so definitely cheaper if you can get one.

Probably worth a trial rent for the sake of the scratches/bumps you're getting now :D

• 2 weeks later...

Looks a good idea, people advertise their space/garage and you privately rent it. I know this happens a lot for regular football goers - house owners in the area who have a spare bit of drive space will rent it out on match days.

Other thing you could do is contact the local council & see if they have any garages for rent in the area - on average it works out about £15 p/w so definitely cheaper if you can get one.

Probably worth a trial rent for the sake of the scratches/bumps you're getting now :D

Cheers for your feedback. I am thinking that I shall give it a trial period and see how I feel about the service.

Regards

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links