Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rapid Tuning Module Is220D +32Bhp

hi! im new here so bare with me. Ive got a is220d and love it. Ive been looking around for some performance upgrades but cant find anyone who can offer a ECU remap, Ive also come across a dimsport rapid tuning module (http://fr-rtuning-shop.co.uk/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=1469) Has anyone got one of these? or can reccomend another option? thanks

Hi m8 never heard of that power box before,Have a look at the chip lindop brothers toyota offer for the lexus T180 engines they are fitted between the common rail and boost pressure sensor.

http://www.lindoptoyota.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67

ask for john the parts manager.

Regards

Rav chahal.

• 4 weeks later...

Rav

Do you have one of these boxes from Lindtop Toyota fitted to your car? Is so could you tell me how much of a difference it makes to the car. Where is the power from in the rev range. Does it give smooth power delivery? Does it give a lot more torque? Does it make the car smoke under hard acceleration?

Thanks

Chris

just to confirm I did buy the dimsport rapid box from that link, ive had it installed just over a month and very happy with the extra power and torque. I have no problems with clutch or extra smoke. I did look into a remap but nobody can do it. if theres enough people interested maybe a groupbuy if we contact the company?

minchystryder,

Dimsport Rapid Box? I have looked on Lindtop Totota (following the link) and they list a T180 Lexus IS220d box. They make no reference to a "rapid box". Am I looking in the right place?

I have seen on the Toyota forums that these boxes are supposed to deliver 212BHP and an extra 60NM. A graph was posted on the forum. Does the box give a noticable "shove in the back " when you accelerate hard. Is the power through the rev range or more bottom end? A brief review of your experience of the box would be appreciated as I can't decide which box to go with. The Lindtop box is more expensive than some but if it really delivers its claimed figures I would buy one. Thanks Chris

minchystryder,

Dimsport Rapid Box? I have looked on Lindtop Totota (following the link) and they list a T180 Lexus IS220d box. They make no reference to a "rapid box". Am I looking in the right place?

I have seen on the Toyota forums that these boxes are supposed to deliver 212BHP and an extra 60NM. A graph was posted on the forum. Does the box give a noticable "shove in the back " when you accelerate hard. Is the power through the rev range or more bottom end? A brief review of your experience of the box would be appreciated as I can't decide which box to go with. The Lindtop box is more expensive than some but if it really delivers its claimed figures I would buy one. Thanks Chris

Hi,I'm thinking of getting a performance box too for my is220 and came across this site www.dieseltuning.co.uk (spider Tuning Box). Does anyone got any views/feedback on the Spider Tuning Box????

Any feedback will be great.

Thanks in advance.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links