Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Es 350 Uncomfortable Vented Car Seat

rjs es 350

Less than 2 weeks ago, I purchased a 2010 ES 350 with the heated and cooled vented seat option. I am experiencing an uncomfortable hard spot on the left inner part of my buttocks. I have tried every position possible with the power seat, but cannot eliminate the discomfort. I suspect that I may be feeling one of the heating or cooling elements of the vented seat. I liken the sensation to feeling the metal bar on one's lower back underneath the mattress of a fold-out bed contained inside a couch.

I brought the car back to the dealer today and suggested that additional padding needed to be added to the seat. The dealer service representative told me I was the first person to have complained about such a problem and that I would have to meet with a LEXUS service representative when the rep. would be at the dealership in a few weeks because only LEXUS could authorize any change to the seat.

I have owned and rented numerous vehicles and have never felt such an uncomfortable sensation on my buttocks. Has anyone experienced the same problem? If so, how did you resolve the problem?

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links