Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi everyone!

I'm just in the process of buying a 220sport nav on an 08 plate with 13k on the clock. Is there any particular things I need to be aware or look out for of before I accept the car from the dealers?

Cheers!!

Nick

Hi everyone!

I'm just in the process of buying a 220sport nav on an 08 plate with 13k on the clock. Is there any particular things I need to be aware or look out for of before I accept the car from the dealers?

Cheers!!

Nick

If your buying from Lexus then you should be ok for anything that isnt right as its still under warranty. Few things to check before to save hassle later:

Wheels - corrosion etc.

Recalls - ask Lexus to check they're all done

Sat nav / Ice - check Sat nav works etc. Had a nightmare with mine!

Usual electric checks - 2 keys, sit in and check all functions, mirrors, seat adjustments, AC works, heated seats, etc.

EGR valve / CAT, ask if it's had one. Bet it will if not, it is likely to need one whilst you have it

Welcome to LOC.

Since it is an 08 plate, it still has some time running in manufacturer warranty. I think Bigmick777 has already mentioned the things you need to check.

If you manage to get one service for free or one year more warranty, it will be really good.

Good luck with your purchase, and waiting for pictures. :winky:

Ahmed

If your buying from Lexus then you should be ok for anything that isnt right as its still under warranty. Few things to check before to save hassle later:

Wheels - corrosion etc.

Recalls - ask Lexus to check they're all done

Sat nav / Ice - check Sat nav works etc. Had a nightmare with mine!

Usual electric checks - 2 keys, sit in and check all functions, mirrors, seat adjustments, AC works, heated seats, etc.

EGR valve / CAT, ask if it's had one. Bet it will if not, it is likely to need one whilst you have it

I should have said. This could be a perfect time to negotiate the stone chips that will be on the front on the car ;-)

L9XSS private plate available. Currently on 11 month retention certificate. Ready to go on your car. First £520 secures. Amazing plate on any lexus, turns heads from other owners. Selling due to new 318d m sport. Contact me on paul.mussett@tiscali.co.uk (be quick I don't envisage it being available for long!)

L9XSS private plate available. Currently on 11 month retention certificate. Ready to go on your car. First £520 secures. Amazing plate on any lexus, turns heads from other owners. Selling due to new 318d m sport. Contact me on paul.mussett@tiscali.co.uk (be quick I don't envisage it being available for long!)

I'll be using my own private plate, cheers though mate.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links