Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Someones Hit My Rear Bumper

Went down the beach today with the family. I had parked my is200 on a steep hill but left enough space front and back so the other cars could get out easy. Came back and some stupid idiot had rammed the rear bumper.Its dropped by half an inch and looks like its come off its clips plus the paints all cracked and chipped off now. AAAARGH!

How easy is it to remove and straighten everything up again? The front bumper's the same but that happened last year.

I'm sick of the other drivers here in Mallorca. They all seem to think you have to use the bumpers to park. With no consideration of what damage they do.

I was ghoing to buy a new body kit for the car but am now having second thoughts as it will get trashed very quickly.

Any info on repairing the bent clips and straightening the bumpers would be really appreciated.

Its very difficult to find one here as there aren't that many on the road . Also prices here for any part is a lot more than in the UK. I think I will go ahead and buy the new body kit but have my mate reinforce it so it can take the knocks. Was thinking of fitting micro security cams front and back so then at least I will get the number plate of the git who does it the next time.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links