Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Lexus Le

Hello guys, well I have done it, a very nice Lexus IS 200 LE 2004 :-) 51,000 on clock.

pics up soon as i pick car up :-) which will be Friday.

Any pointers I should know.

I've come from owning 5 Honda CRX's over the passed 10 years LOL

but time for style and comfort :-)

also any suggestions on lowering it a wee bit? springs shocks?

Not sure weather to add a few bits to her or leave?

Was thinking;

IS SPORT boot spoiler, Factory body kit, Wind Deflectors, Exhaust system, not too noisy LOL

any other small modifications any one would recommend? for engine maybe just to spice up a wee bit?

Hello guys, well I have done it, a very nice Lexus IS 200 LE 2004 :-) 51,000 on clock.

pics up soon as i pick car up :-) which will be Friday.

Any pointers I should know.

I've come from owning 5 Honda CRX's over the passed 10 years LOL

but time for style and comfort :-)

also any suggestions on lowering it a wee bit? springs shocks?

Not sure weather to add a few bits to her or leave?

Was thinking;

IS SPORT boot spoiler, Factory body kit, Wind Deflectors, Exhaust system, not too noisy LOL

any other small modifications any one would recommend? for engine maybe just to spice up a wee bit?

Sounds good :) i guess that pic is yours on your avater ? i recently bought a is200 its a SE early 2004 did look at a LE but the price the car dealer wanted was bit much & when i got back from holiday it was sold & £500 cheaper than price i saw !:( shame sure it got few extras over the SE i got ! sound like you like your jap cars, 5 crx :) my last 5 cars was japanese 2 mazda 323's, a nissan almera, a civic coupe & a toyota corolla :)

Hope you enjoy you're new purchase.

As you know i've just got the 300LE after looking at a few 200LE's. Not sure about performance mods but a cheapish cosmetic mod is the LED/SMD lighting panels i've fitted in the boot and interior & map lights in ours.

Cheers

Dave.

Hope you enjoy you're new purchase.

As you know i've just got the 300LE after looking at a few 200LE's. Not sure about performance mods but a cheapish cosmetic mod is the LED/SMD lighting panels i've fitted in the boot and interior & map lights in ours.

Cheers

Dave.

yes m8, and its a very nice car too :-) im picking mine up on friday if all goes well ;-)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links