Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Leather Electric Seat Upgrade

Clint45

Hi All,

I have an IS200 S, And i have just changed my cloth interior seats for the leather electric one's. Both front seats are wired up and working fine. Apart from the heated seats! All the wiring is there from the switches, but i cant seem to find the feed from the switch under the seat. which i have got to join to the block connector. Do i have to splice into the feed wire from the switch? And run the wire to the seat. Does anyone have any ideas as to where i can find it? Or any solution as to how i wire up the heated seats. I know that it is the Red and Blue wire, any help much appreciated cheers...

I just had the very same problem with my is200s. I had the loom behind the dash but nothing the other end to plug into the seats to provide power for the heat. In the end I spliced into the red/blue wire on each switch and fed it straight to the red/blue on the seats.

Hope this solves your problem so you can enjoy a warm back side!

I just had the very same problem with my is200s. I had the loom behind the dash but nothing the other end to plug into the seats to provide power for the heat. In the end I spliced into the red/blue wire on each switch and fed it straight to the red/blue on the seats.

Hope this solves your problem so you can enjoy a warm back side!

Cheers for the reply mate, That was the only other way that i could think of myself. I have not done it as yet, Where did you run the wire under the centre consul or carpet?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links