Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Tyres Do You Have

I have asked a similar question before, but what tyres do you have on your IS250 at the moment, and how is the road noise.

I have done a bit of research of late, and have narrowed it down to, Goodyear efficient grips or Falken ZE912's. With noise and comfort being a priority.

I have Bridgestones on the front which are rubbish and almost worn Dunlop SP sport maxx on the back.

I have asked a similar question before, but what tyres do you have on your IS250 at the moment, and how is the road noise.

I have done a bit of research of late, and have narrowed it down to, Goodyear efficient grips or Falken ZE912's. With noise and comfort being a priority.

I have Bridgestones on the front which are rubbish and almost worn Dunlop SP sport maxx on the back.

I have got Toyo Proxes T1R's. The grip in the wet and snow was really good. Noise levels were loo too compared to the Dunlops the car had previously.

However, the T1Rs are relatively softer compound compared to other tyres, so the wear is higher compared to Dunlops or Bridgestones ....may be its due to the extra weight in the boot (still got 100kilos of sand and snow showel in the boot).. looking at the way they are going they may have only 80-90% life compared to the Dunlops or Bridgestones... but i might be wrong...

heard good things about vredestein ultrac sessanta as well.. i will try them next time ...

I've been through 2 sets of Toyo T1R tyres and although grip and noise level is excellent, The wear rate was quite disappointing. I then tried out the Hankook Ventus V12 evo k110 and these tyres also have very good grip wet & dry and noise level is quite good. The wear rate on these are slightly better than the Toyo T1R's. This week my tyres needed changing again so this time I am trying out the new Falken ZE912. I havent driven much since I had these Falkens installed but the noise level is good so far and immediately I have noticed the steering feels much lighter. Like i said still too early to comment. I have also read that the wear rate on these Falkens are much better.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links