Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Issues

Riz325

hi all

after having a gs300 for a very long time i have decided to down grade to an is200 ive had one offered to me by a friend who needs it gone its v 99 early spec and has done 141k i took it for a drive and the car has a judder between 2k to 3k revs and hasnt got much power but then it starts driving fine ive been reading up on here and seems quite a few cars have the same problem iam going to do all the checks as stated re spark plugs and coil packs and hope its not the engine

is there anything else i should look out for as there are no lights indicating any problems ie engine managrment or trc he has just had a new radiator put in it as when the water level went down the car would turn off after he replaced the rad car was driving fine until the judders

cheers

Mo

Hi all

Just to update I ve had the car at an auto electrician who has had the car on a live diagnostics and the car showed no faults but there is still a misfire is it wise to do a compression test or shall I get a new engine like the mechanic said

Any help much appreciated

Cheers

Mo

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links