Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bushings

Bladefoot

Ive been restoring my 92,and ive been searching for a bushing that i must not know the proper name,it's on the front lower part of the car,its not the end links or anything to do with the struts,ive heard of the pillow bushing but cannot find any mention on the net,its a large bushing and i want to call it the radius or radial bushing,Im soo close to the finnish and this is really keeping me from my goal,im happy to go with polyurathane or stock rubber,even though im in AZ and its so hot and dry rubber ages very quickly,and once im done with this i dont plan on ripping her open again to do the bushing again,so poly would be prefferable.Thank you all for your time and i hope this isnt an newbee"dumb"question thats been answered over and over ,but as i dont know what to call it -it makes it a little hard to look,that and where the bushing is supposed to go is just air so i dont even know what it looks like.Thanks Bladefoot.

post-38109-0-26467900-1300169435.jpg

Ive been restoring my 92,and ive been searching for a bushing that i must not know the proper name,it's on the front lower part of the car,its not the end links or anything to do with the struts,ive heard of the pillow bushing but cannot find any mention on the net,its a large bushing and i want to call it the radius or radial bushing,Im soo close to the finnish and this is really keeping me from my goal,im happy to go with polyurathane or stock rubber,even though im in AZ and its so hot and dry rubber ages very quickly,and once im done with this i dont plan on ripping her open again to do the bushing again,so poly would be prefferable.Thank you all for your time and i hope this isnt an newbee"dumb"question thats been answered over and over ,but as i dont know what to call it -it makes it a little hard to look,that and where the bushing is supposed to go is just air so i dont even know what it looks like.Thanks Bladefoot.

Hi and welcome

I can see a picture of the car all masked-up for spraying but not a picture of the part you want to replace. I appreciate you are having trouble naming it but a picture paints a 1000 words. We'll if you help us to do so.

• 3 months later...

In a similar possition with a bush at the rear of my LS. 99% sure what i need but not 100% so a rang my local dealer. Had a chat and he faxed over an exploded diagram of the rear suspension.

If i were you id ring my local Lexus dealer and do the same.

Good luck and the paintwork looks great.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links