Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all, just joined today, I had my GS 450h SE-L 2008 for about 2 months now and still love it.

Just a couple of questions,

1. when the side lights are on should the LEDs on the boot lid be illuminated(the ones next to the fog lights)

2. Got a noise coming from the front. Not sure if it's general tyre noise or I ve got a wheel bearing on it's way out.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

cheers

Mark

Hi all, just joined today, I had my GS 450h SE-L 2008 for about 2 months now and still love it.

Just a couple of questions,

1. when the side lights are on should the LEDs on the boot lid be illuminated(the ones next to the fog lights)

2. Got a noise coming from the front. Not sure if it's general tyre noise or I ve got a wheel bearing on it's way out.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

cheers

Mark

Hi Mark and welcome to the club

The sidelights do not light up on the boot lid

As for the noise coming from the front, a lot more information would be needed before anyone could hazard a guess, and even then it would only be a possibility.

Does it happen all the time, straight line driving or more so round corners and bends, under acceleration or braking.

What type of noise, knocking, creaking, squeaking, rubbing ect

I you don’t want to take it to a Lexus dealership for them to investigate, you could use a local mechanic if you no a reliable one, because I don’t so if I had this noise I would take mine to my local M.O.T place, they only do M.O.T,s so don’t find work that may or may not need doing, they also do what they call a pre M.O.T, which is cheaper than a full M.O.T. that should eliminate the wheel bearings, and other possibility’s.

Hope this helps

Chris

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links