Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help With Iso Harness

hi need you're help,i installed aftermarket panasonic avh3300bt headunit,i bought the iso harness but neither stereo or sat nav work?i plugged straight into connector from amp but nothing,i went to Halfords n bloke there said i need autoleads part pc2-92-4 that plugs straight into the connector that plugged into original h/unit and that it bypasses the amp that way?its a 52 is200se,please help its driving me round the bend!!!!!!!thanks

yes got the top connector but neither stereo or sat nav work?? i reconnected amp and old h/u to see if id blown a fuse but both stereo and sat nav work fine? iv ordered the bottom lead thinking the longer one was wrong so will that one not work either? really cofused!

Do you mean the Pioneer AVH-3300BT? I have this head unit and seem to recall I had to doctor the lead to make it work. It was a while ago but I think the power wires on the bypass lead are the wrong way round and need to be swapped. I spotted the problem before I even installed the HU so mine worked first shot.

yeah thats the one,do you have sat nav and does it still work?

I don't have the sat nav in mine but as Ormi said you can get another lead that allows it to work.

Here's a link to a post from someone that claims they can get it working...

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=74064&st=0&p=761647&hl=+sat%20+nav%20+aftermarket&fromsearch=1entry761647

thanks for help guys iv sent a pm to speedfreek to try and get a lead made up

...as I said for getting the HU working, just have a look at the bypass cable. I'm pretty sure it was something silly like the power lead being in the wrong pin hole or the permanent +12v was swapped with the ACC +12v or something silly. I think it was the ISO lead that came with the HU that I doctored to get it to match up as the pins can be quite easily slid out of the plug and rearranged.

Just remember to do the relay mod to the parking brake remote wire before you put the dashboard back together. :winky:

altered the lead and stereo working fine now :) dvd working with handbrake down and all sounds good just waiting on a lead from speedfreek to sort sat nav out, thanks for the help ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links