Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Owner/member

Connoisseur

Hello,

Today put my money down on a 2004 SC430 in Silver with Black interior so thought I'd introduce myself. Will be picking up in a week or so and it's going to be difficult waiting. alloys are being refurbed and a full check and valet done.

Great club and car, am happy to be joining the select few....

car had only been on sale for 1 day so no pics I can post from the Honda Dealer selling it - will post some tomorrow after I've been back after work to drool.

Cheers

Mike

Saw your questions : -ps two early questions if I may? I can only find US owners manual online - do UK cars come with ACC (radar) cruise control as standard and should the external mirrors dip when reverse is selected? Thanks in advance for guidance/help.........

UK cars have cruise and dipping mirrors in reverse, but no radar (well mine does anyway and I think it's stock)

The ACC is for accelerate so when the cruise is engaged you can increase/decrease speed, seems to do 1 MPH for each nudge...up for increase, down for decrease. Works pretty well in mine.

lol, don't get the car now until Saturday...............................Dealer is replacing TPMS but didn't realise they have to be set up by a Lexus dealer. Still they are clearly doing a proper job - am hoping the weather lasts 'til Saturday as a trip down to Brighton and the coast is on the cards. Fingers crossed.............

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up yesterday morning and haven't really stopped since. Down to the south coast with roof down and big smiles.

Yes they are just the job for a run in the good weather. Bit back heavy with the roof down but............

Good thing is with the Uk weather its only 25 seconds away from having a very nice coupe.....

Cant beat it...

Glad your enjoying it..

• 6 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links