Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sat Nav (Again)

spot on!!

currently the system i have is running "igo 8" not sure they have tomtom software that could install to a WinCE.

I could do setting on start up the IGO8 will auto start when boot on. Coz it's still not install into the car dash so i just leave it for now.

make sure when u bought any 7" unit it has a AV input jack, kinda like this combo kit " Item number: 180941767651" on eBay so u could plug-in any unit system with an AV output to display on the screen.

i can see it still have 14hours before it sold to the lucky bidder...best of luck pal :lol:

Nah it's not made it's reserve yet (£120) but someone mailed me saying they want it, so I'm waiting for them to send me their paypal info so I can send them an invoice for it. Hopefully they'll get back to me, as I've just bought a front armrest, and could do with the money!!

I've read that WinCE will run TomTom Navigator software, but I think it's pretty old now, and not as many map updates as the stand alone TomTom units. What I'd REALLY want is a way to clone a current TomTom and run it on a generic GPS, but now you're talking crazy hacks, that I'm not even sure are possible!

i've look into it and ring my m8 who has a tomtom that i could borrow, lucky i got few micro SD cards that i can copy my mate satnav file and try if it's really works on my unit.

you got urself and OEM armrest? was searching for those but the price was really too much for me to pay as i needed the cash to get the cam belt changed that time. got myself a fiat stilo armrest "Item number: 261051580796" and (again) got it mod fitted to my is200 :hocus-pokus:

i bet the pal will call u for the dash... good luck

Yeah, I've been trying to get one (oem armrest) for a while, but some of them go for silly money. Just got one for £100 with all the bits. Just gotta wait till next week to get it and fit it!

Ive seen the stilo mod one, but I'd rather have the OEM really. £100 is good for one, but still one heck of a price tag for an armrest!

Guy did get back to me about the nav, and I've sent a PayPal request. Just waiting for it to complete now! Woot!

Yeah, I've been trying to get one (oem armrest) for a while, but some of them go for silly money. Just got one for £100 with all the bits. Just gotta wait till next week to get it and fit it!

Ive seen the stilo mod one, but I'd rather have the OEM really. £100 is good for one, but still one heck of a price tag for an armrest!

Guy did get back to me about the nav, and I've sent a PayPal request. Just waiting for it to complete now! Woot!

sweet :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Ive just purchased the 7 inch lexus motorised unit for my car and would appreciate any sort of advice and input on doing this..

Best sat nav tablet to go for ?

wiring diagram ?

come on lads spill the beans ready and waiting here :phone:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links