Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dealership Reviews

darkoracle

Since I joined the LOC I have been waiting for the Dealship Review page to come back online.

When I raised the subject shortly after joining it was inferred that it would be re-instated sometime soon.

Not sure why it was originally withdrawn (before I joined) - but as the new web site has now been launched and the page is still disabled I wondered if we might start a members thread here.

I have started this off using the Town/City name and Post code as the key.

I have also created my own subject headings to avoid long swathes of text to wade through.

There will of course be others and will be dependant upon the reasons for your visit.

Cardiff CF11 8AQ

Reason for visit: Used vehicle purchase IS250 Advance

Pre- Sales Attentiveness: 9/10

Post Sales Attentiveness: 7/10

Accuracy of information: 7/10

Value for money: 8/10

Standard of work: 9/10

Overall Rating: 8/10

General Notes:

Some of the specifications attributed to the advertised car did not exist.

Good Points: :shifty:

Did the first service FOC and delivered the car to my door.

Made a good job of the remdial work - scratches/alloy marks etc.

Negociated a set of new grey mats in lieu of poor spec. decription

Bad Points: :megaangry:

Seemed to lose interest in me as a customer once the transaction had completed.

Would not send the mats to me, so have to wait until next year (next service) to pick them up, unless I make a special trip.

• 4 weeks later...

Cardiff CF11 8AQ

Reason for visit: Used vehicle purchase IS220d SE-L MM

Pre- Sales Attentiveness: 9/10

Post Sales Attentiveness: 1/10

Accuracy of information: 1/10

Value for money: 6/10

Standard of work: 1/10

Overall Rating: 3/10

General Notes:

Avoid this dealer if honesty and customer service are important to you.

Good Points: :shifty:

When they eventually admitted they screwed up, the gave me a loan of a brand new car for 2 weeks till they sorted the problems and then delivered my car to me in Glasgow.

Bad Points: :megaangry:

Missed some key points when describing the car to me over the phone. Paid large deposit and afterwards became very difficult to get hold of anyone. Dealership principal refused to take my calls or reply to emails. Complained to Lexus UK and then the Sales manager was sacked. The worst car buying experience I had in 25 years. Avoid this dealer at all costs. They are owned by Sytner group who are famous for really bad customer service. When they "sorted the problems", they did it as cheaply as possible and tried to put the other issues through Lexus 5+ warranty. Example : I complained that the 4 tyres had not enough tread to legally get me back to Glasgow. They replaced the 4 tyres with a non-branded tyre that is dangerous in the wet. The brakes felt spongy, they said the refurbished all 4 callipers. When I took it to Lexus Glasgow a week later, they said the brakes were life threatening and refused to give me the car back until Cardiff paid for all discs and pads to be replaced.

• 2 weeks later...

This morning I experienced the most abysmal service from a dealer here in London when looking at an LS600. So bad in fact that I am debating sending off an email to Lexus UK as it did absolutely nothing for the brand and quite the contrary.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links