Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bad Camber Is200

Ads009

Haha sorry new to this I went to have my tracking done and 1st thing was they couldn't undo the tie rod end so I'm going to fit a new one and as the guy drove it off the ramp he pointed out that the drivers side rear wheel was normal but the passenger rear was pointing inwards alot does anyone no the cause of this thanks

You either have a worn suspension component or someone has made a bad job of setting the suspension up in the past either way it needs looking at and sorting as soon as.

As Matt-c suggests contact WIM for your geometry problems they have a lot of experience with the IS200 suspension set up.

Ok thanks for the help I will contact them as really need it solving the car also feels abit poor at steering say I turn left round a sharp corner the steering wheel will just pull all the way round left but I'm guessing thats because of my tracking

The IS have adjustable Camber in the rear aswell as in the front. So it can be the tracking thats off. I have done 220.000km in my Is200 and all my bushings are ok. So im guessing that it is either your camber that needs adjusting or if you have hit a curb sideways, that can set it off aswell. But the garage should be able to see whats wrong when doing a tracking.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links